Intruder, Fire, CCTV Engineer
Candidates need a good all-round knowledge of Security and Fire systems, are able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team when needed. The Ideal candidate will:
• Have a good basic education and ideally a relevant qualification in the electrical industry
• Be able to communicate effectively with both customers and colleagues.
• Be able to plan and work methodically to a high standard.
• Be prepared to be flexible and work indoors and outdoors on a range of sites.
• Be prepared to use step ladders and other access equipment.
• Be computer literate
• Have experience of working in a service environment and working on out of hours call out rota arrangements would be an advantage.
• Have a clean UK driving license
• Have all good all-round knowledge of all Fire and Security systems including Access Control, Intruder, Fire Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV.
• Visit customer premises and conduct and record functional tests on their systems.
• Repair and replace system components as necessary
• Maintain tools, calibrated test equipment and plant
• Maintain van stock of spares and consumables
• Attend Customers premises in response to system failures and malfunctions
• Participate in out of hours call out arrangements
• Check systems to locate faults
• Identify and rectify faults, repair and replace system components as necessary.
• Leave systems functioning to Customers satisfaction
• Return faulty equipment
• Delivering excellent Customer Service at all times
• Presenting a professional image through high standards of personal appearance including upkeep of work wear and Company vehicle.
• Communicating with Customers to ensure their security systems and service contracts arrangements are meeting their requirements.
• Ensuring Customer documentation is current and in good condition
• Training customers on the correct use of their system
• Identifying opportunities to sell extra works and system enhancements
• Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
Starting salary negotiable
• Overtime paid after basic hours work and on-call
• Travel expenses paid
• Car/Van, Uniform and mobile.