Your home deserves a bespoke security system.
We understand that security is a very personal matter; a “one size fits all” solution isn’t always best. Every home has specific requirements and our security experts will listen to your needs and wants to customise a solution just for you.
Our free security and risk assessment of your home allows our security consultant to discuss with you the options available and then design a security solution based on your individual requirements.
Five Reason to have a Security Survey
- Expert Opinion – Very few of us know how to make our home safe in this day and age. A survey by one of Tyneside Security’s experts will give you peace of mind.
- Larger Homes – Homes over more than one floor or with multiple bedrooms need careful consideration when specifying a security system. A survey by a Tyneside Security expert will be comprehensive.
- CCTV and Door Entry – These sophisticated solutions need careful planning and a survey is the best way to ensure the best solution is provide and meets all your requirements.
- Pets – Up to 30% of UK homes have a dog or cat and security systems must allow for these members of the family. A survey will ensure that a pet will not cause problems (false alarms) to your security system.
- Conservatories and Garages – Tyneside Security alarms can provide security for extensions such as a conservatory as well as detached garages and outbuildings, but a thorough examaintion of the location and access is required to ensure the best solution is specified.
To organise a free security survey from one of our experts please get in touch here or call us on 0191 270 0808.